This week I sat down with local para-triathlete, Lauren Parker. We discuss her journey since her accident and how her courage has brought her to where she is today, inspiring others to strive for their goals, no matter what stands in their way.
Key takeaways for business owners:
- It’s all about focus – Setting your focus helps you keep that end goal in sight. This can be what helps you get over those hurdles along the way.
- Find the positives – In any obstacle that life throws at you, find the positives, it will help you move forward with a better state of mind.
- Anything is possible – You need to be your number one supporter. It is important to not give up and keep pushing for your passions and goals.
- Get some support – Have a strong support network around you. Whether that be friends, family or work colleagues to help you get to where you want to be.
- Perseverance is crucial – The only way to achieve your dreams is to reflect on the past and persevere through the challenges that we face. This helps us to become a better version of ourselves.