This week I sat down with George Tuntevski, Managing Director at Sharp Office. We discuss his experience as a business owner and his approach to growing a successful team and workplace.
Key takeaways for business owners:
- Involve your team with change – Get your team excited and involved in the change process, this will help them get on board and will allow for a smooth transition.
- Show care for your people – Don’t forget about your biggest assets – people. Their lives are affected by their personal and professional experiences (positive and negative) and that will have a ripple effect on productivity.
- Everybody makes mistake – Recognise that mistakes are always going to occur and that we can learn from these to grow. Don’t let the fear of failure hold you back.
- Build relationships with your suppliers – Having a win-win relationship with your suppliers and clients creates loyalty and keeps all parties engaged.
- Have a win each day – Even celebrating the smallest of wins, whether that be personally or professionally will help to keep you motivated.