Having played a huge part in my training for climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro and fundraising for the Mark Hughes Foundation, I sat down with one of Newcastle’s favourites, Paul Harragon to hear his story.
How many of us have true balance in our lives? Paul has a timely reminder that too much of anything isn’t good for us.
- Team work – it’s the same on the sporting field as it is in business; do more for others and notice what’s done for you;
- Get to know your team – if you don’t understand each other you can’t help;
- Learn how to chase your goals down and have resilience around that process;
- Nothing happens without hard work; and
- Create positive affirmations to keep you going.